High performance and maximum reliability
The island photovoltaic kit is the new solution for street lighting with low environmental impact proposed by DKC through the Conchiglia line.
Each kit is composed of:
- 1 photovoltaic panel, 270 Wp
- lighting fixture with 24 LEDs with maximum power 50W that can be partialized from the control unit into 17, 27 and 32 W;
- photovoltaic panel fixing structure in hot dip galvanized steel section;
- lighting fixture arm made in hot dip galvanized steel;
- control and command unit;
- storage battery;
(installation pole not included in supply)
The components of the DKC Conchiglia photovoltaic kit also stand out due to the numerous benefits they offer:
- better control of the luminous flux by the optic system used (Nano Optic Precision Delivery Green),
- does not require the use of electrical energy, is non-polluting and autonomous;
- easy to install and does not require any maintenance,
- the energy is completely acquired from the sun; it is stored during the day and subsequently distributed at night,
- the lamp current is constantly managed in accordance with the set parameters and battery charge conditions.
- the control and command unit, once programmed, automatically and autonomously controls on/off switching.
The lamp switches on at dusk and switches off at a time programmable by the user through an Android App that can be downloaded free from the Play Store.
Using the App, it is possible to make periodic checks without having to access the control unit, thus allowing the user to make a direct connection and set:
- lamp status,
- log of the last seven days.
Various applications are compatible with this product; in particular, it is especially advantageous in environments where it is extremely expensive to build cable ducts for interconnection to the distribution network.
Thanks to experience acquired in the field of energy saving technologies and renewable energies, Conchiglia has identified a cutting-edge and eco-friendly solution that guarantees best performance in the field of public lighting.