DKC Group has been working effectively since 1998 in the planning, production and marketing of cable drag systems.
Ever since 2007, the desire to grow and the constant changing of the market have pushed DKC Group to acquire solid, big companies.
Throughout the course of a few years, DKC Group was able to build a structured organization of qualified resources, motivated to conquer a highly competitive international market to become a leader of the future.
At the same time, it was able to expand its line of products with innovative and reliable solutions, by strengthening its role in the protection of cables, and distribution and storage of energy.
The fast growth of DKC Group at an international level has been determined by a combination of factors:
- wide availability of innovative technologies, and functional and reliable products
- a collaboration within resources, that lead to the establishment of a tight, dynamic, cohesive group
- effective logistic and assistance services both before and after the selling
Opening of the first plant in Tver, Russia, for distribution and production of corrugated pipes.
Entry in the Ukrainian market. Distribution of metal tray systems in Russia.
Joint Venture to produce metal trays in Russia.
Acquisition of SCM, present since the 1960s on the Italian market, known as CEPI Italia; specialized in design and production of metal trays (Combitech Line).
New business location in Rome.
Opening of DKC Maghreb sarl.
Acquisition of the Italian company Steeltecnica, with more than 40 years of experience in the manufacturing of enclosures for electrical cabinets/switchboards, for the national and international markets.
Opening of DKC Brasil with the acquisition of:
- Beghim Indústria and Comércio S.A
- Maxtil Industria and Comercio Ltda
The following became part of the group:
- Cosmec, leading company in the production of metal pipe systems and flexible conduits for cable protection;
- Conchiglia, historical company operating in the market of components for public
- lighting, low voltage electrical distribution, components for gas/water networks and road signaling equipment;
- Enerconv, a company specialized in designing and producing machines for power electronics.
Opening of a new production site in Brescia (Italy) of electrified ducts (Hercules Line).
The organizational and commercial structures of the Hercules brand (busbar systems) and Steeltecnica – low voltage switchboards - are integrated into DKC Power Solutions.
Construction of the automated warehouse in Tver (Russia).
Production and marketing of the transformer range (resin and oil).
Expansion of the DKC product range with:
- products for the organization of Structured Cabling;
- 19” Rack system enclosure with cooling system for data management (Net One line);
- new Motor Control Center (MCC) solution and cable protection systems designed for currents up to 1600A
Majority shareholding acquisition of the Italian company RGM, specialising in design and production of systems for power control, conversion and energy storage for a wide range of applications in transport, hybrid systems, manufacturing and medical industry
Expansion of the NetOne range with the introduction of NetOne S which ensures greater versatility in situations with limited available space and when a smaller number of racks are required.